Mechanical Engineer English (Salary €5000)
Only open to candidates from full EU member countries!
You are going to design large steel structures, such as pressure vessels and pipe systems, for urea plants. Urea is an important part of fertilizer for agriculture. Our client is the global market leader in designing and realizing these factories for customers.
As a Mechanical Engineer you apply your knowledge for the design, construction and commissioning of new urea plants. You also help improve performance and reliability. A great challenge that also provides very good working conditions. Consider a salary between € 4000 and € 5000 + bonus and working at a modern, successful company. Equally important is the fun team you will work with. Full of committed colleagues with a good sense of humor.
What you do as a Mechanical Engineer:
You are a team member of multidisciplinary teams and you work simultaneously on various phased projects. You consult with clients, acuqistie, project manager and other team members. You ensure that the delivery of products proceeds as agreed with all parties involved.
Your role includes:
- Advising the customer on a mechanical level.
- Drawing up specifications and requests for the delivery of Stamicarbon equipment and location services. You do this based on customers’ ITB requirements and internal standards.
- Taking care of technical evaluations and coordination with manufacturers about the delivery of Stamicarbon equipment.
- Support EPC contractor and equipment manufacturer by applying design code knowledge for high pressure equipment such as ASME, AD-Merkblätter and CEN.
- Delivery of creative solutions in mechanical and equipment design.
- Risk assessments, risk monitoring and quality controls.
- Preparation and participation in meetings (pre-award, kick-off, pre-inspection, etc.)
- Create and implement improvement proposals for working methods and processes.
- Updating the design manual and specifications.
What makes you a good Mechanical Engineer:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in mechanical engineering. Of course you have experience with the equipment within chemical plants and specifically with the design and production of pressure vessels and piping systems.
- You have HBO / WO working level within your field.
- Do you already have experience with ureaum processes? That is not a must, but it is a bonus!
- Specific knowledge that is required:
- materials and corrosion phenomena.
- drawing programs such as AutoCAD, Inventor and Plant3D.
- calculation tools such as PV Elite, DIMy and CAESAR.
- You also have knowledge of related fields, eg flow charts, P & IDs, isometry and software programming.
- You are familiar with ESA / HAZOP studies.
- To be able to communicate well with all your colleagues you need to master the English language.
- You live in a full EU member country and are allowed to work in the EU.